TOWN OF BELVILLE
63 River Road
Belville, NC 28451
Tel: 910-371-2456 Fax: 910-371-2474
FOOD VENDOR APPLICATION
- Permits: The Exhibitor agrees to obtain, at its own expense, ALL NECESSARY HEALTH, FOOD, FIRE OR OTHER PERMITS AND/OR LICENSES required by Brunswick County, North Carolina, and the state of North Carolina. Failure to obtain the proper and required permits will act as a breach of this agreement in accordance with paragraph 5 below. Exhibitor agrees to have a representative at the site for inspection by the Department of Health and Fire Department prior to the operating hours of the event. This time is established by the agency and will be provided to the Exhibitor at the time of application for the permit. Failure to comply with the inspection requirements may result in the denial of the permit, which in turn will act as a breach of this contract as specified below. NOTE: ALL PERMITS MUST BE OBTAINED 14 DAYS PRIOR TO THE EVENT.
- Exhibitor Menu: The Exhibitor agrees to only sell those items listed on the menu below and approved in writing by the Town’s Parks & Recreation Board. THE MENU WITH PRICES MUST BE DISPLAYED.
- Insurance: The Exhibitor agrees to obtain a current Certificate of Insurance for General Liability Coverage effective for the date(s), location of the Town’s event and the provision that the Town is included as an Additional Insured.
- Liability: The Exhibitor agrees to pay for any damage done by its agents or employees to any personal or real property provided by or through the event.
- Breach: The Exhibitor agrees that all fees paid to the Town of Belville are NON-REFUNDABLE, and that any failure on the Exhibitor’s part to comply with this agreement, the rules, and regulations of the Town of Belville, or the Exhibitor Application shall be a breach of contract. In the event of breach by the Exhibitor, the Town of Belville can terminate this and all agreements and retain fees paid by the Exhibitor as liquidated damages for the Exhibitor’s failure to comply. The Town of Belville may also demand the Exhibitor’s immediate removal of its property and vacate the space in which case the Exhibitor agrees to forfeit all payments to Town of Belville as liquidated damages.
- Indemnification: The Exhibitor agrees to indemnify the Town Of Belville, the venue, any officer, director, employee, staff, volunteer and sponsor from any and all fees, costs, and expenses incurred by them in connection with any claim, lawsuit, or proceedings arising out of or in connection with any act or omission of the Exhibitor or its agents in connection with the Exhibitor’s involvement with the Town of Belville.
- NC SALES AND USE TAX LICENSE FORM: Vendors are responsible for collecting North Carolina Sales Tax on all sales made during Founders’ Day. A North Carolina Sales Tax number is REQUIRED by North Carolina Law.
Food Vendor Booth Space Fee: $75.00 OR $77.50 if paying by Credit Card