BRUNSWICK RIVERWALK at BELVILLE
FACILITY RESERVATION APPLICATION
Terms and Agreements
- All fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- The use of food trucks, bounce house(s), and other amenities during the reservation period requires the submission of a CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE naming the “TOWN OF BELVILLE” as an ADDITIONAL INSURED.
- Reservations must be requested by persons at least 18 years of age.
- Reservations are only for shelters and facility use. The Park itself is open to the public on a first-come/first-serve basis.
- State laws prohibit possession and consumption of alcohol unless a Temporary Alcohol Beverage Permit is obtained.
- Amplified sound is not permitted without prior approval from the Town Manager or his/her designee.
- The reserving group is responsible for clean-up. Any trash that does not fit in the provided receptacles must be placed in the dumpster located near the maintenance garage.
- The reservation group must follow all federal, state, local laws and regulations including Town rules and Ordinances pertaining to Park usage. A copy of the Parks and Recreation rules and regulations can be found at www.townofbelville.com/parksandrec EACH SHELTER’S MAXIMUM CAPACITY IS 30 PARTICIPANTS AT ANY TIME.
- Reservations shall be made at least a week in advance of the requested event date (subject to availability) .
- Reservations may be rescheduled if cancelled at least 48 hours prior to the start time (subject to availability). The reserving group agrees to follow all COVID-19 related Executive Orders and protocols.
SHELTER RESERVATION FEE OF $25.00 MUST BE SUBMITTED WITH APPLICATION!
You may visit our website: www.townofbelville.com to pay by Credit Card. Please add $2.50 to your online transaction total.